Ensure global food security – end hunger
- At present, almost 811 million people in the world are suffering from hunger and about two billion people are suffering from malnutrition.
- We intend to work together to find solutions for the farming sector in order to ensure global food security.
- We aim at realising the right to adequate food at global level.
- We intend to monitor and document the development of the global discussion on food security.
- We thereby hope to make a contribution to the implementation of the Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development Goals.